« Home | The Day After: Mexico's Electoral Chaos » | Mexico's Vote Count/Avanza conteo de actas » | Mexico's PAN Illegal Use of the IFE Voter List » | El Video de que el PAN Utiliza el Padrón Electoral » | BushCo Wins Mexico Loses » | La Elección en México » | Hoy es Mexico's big day » | A War We Should Never Forget » | Are Dudya and Rummy War Criminals? The SCOTUS Ruling » | Spinning the Supreme Court Ruling » 

Sunday, July 09, 2006 

Short break - Family emergency

I am sorry I have to cut my coverage short on Mexico's election. But, I do have to go out of town for a family emergency. Most likely to say my final good-bye to my grandmother.

|

About me

  • I'm XicanoPwr
  • From Tejas, United States
  • Un Xicano who is tired of the current status quo.
My profile

Freedom Fighters

Cost of the War in Iraq

(JavaScript Error)

Archives

Email me:
chicano@At(xicanopwr)d.ot.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Today's Gas Prices