« Home | Nasty Little Racist Thugs - Redux » | Texas - Home of The New American Concentration Camps » | Reconquista!: A Nativists Creation » | Whinning Her Way To Their Hearts » | The Lunacy of Michelle Malkin » | Hey Teacher Leave Those Kids Alone! » | Ax the Dobbs » | Fighting Among Each Other » | Here Is To Another Thousand » | April 10th: The Day 2 Million People Said BASTA! » 

Friday, April 28, 2006 

Torture is Un-American & Un-Human



ACLU Petition: Torture is Un-American - The ACLU will be send this petition to Condoleezza Rice.

As an American, I will not stand for torture. The universal prohibition against torture must be upheld, and enforced, today.

Sign the petition.

|

About me

  • I'm XicanoPwr
  • From Tejas, United States
  • Un Xicano who is tired of the current status quo.
My profile

Freedom Fighters

Cost of the War in Iraq

(JavaScript Error)

Archives

Email me:
chicano@At(xicanopwr)d.ot.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Today's Gas Prices