« Home | A Clip On Voting » | Exercising My Civic Duty : I Voted » | Rest in Peace Brad Will, May Justice Prevail » | All Good Things Must Come to an End » | 8 things beautiful » | Texas Lt Gov and The Intelligence Business » | XP's Endorsement for Governor » | Profiting From Public Education » | Iran, Get Ready, Here We Come! » | Racism Is Not A Thing Of The Past, It Exists » 

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 

Election day



Sorry for the lack of posts. There is a couple of reasons, one good and one bad. Currently, I am working on a project. The completion of the project will depend on the next issue. Currently, my uncle is in town because he is scheduled for open heart surgery. Not only is my uncle here in town so are all my relatives from my father's side of the family.

Normally, I would write what this day means, but I am sort of on call. Please excuse my short absence and remember to go vote.

|

About me

  • I'm XicanoPwr
  • From Tejas, United States
  • Un Xicano who is tired of the current status quo.
My profile

Freedom Fighters

Cost of the War in Iraq

(JavaScript Error)

Archives

Email me:
chicano@At(xicanopwr)d.ot.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Today's Gas Prices